Saturday, November 19, 2016

Vacation plan ✈️

A very good news for all of us: vacation is coming 🤓 But in order to make the vacation meaningful, I would like to enhance my knowledge besides simply running the "eat, play, sleep" loop.

The first thing I would like to do is to learn Swift properly. Though I have gained some knowledge on Swift from my teammates, who are Swift pros, in final project, I still lack of a solid basis on the language and iOS development (my teammates tanked all the basic setup). After an exciting semester with 3216, I would definitely like to take its twin module 3217 and some knowledge on Swift would help me focus more on the design and soft skills in 3217, instead of struggling with the coding part.

Secondly, similar to Swift, although I used NodeJS for 2 of my projects, I still what to learn more about Javascript. I read an article that in year 2016, Javascript has been enhanced with new frameworks and libraries which makes it very much different from the age of jQuery. It would be interesting to find out more on it.

Moreover, as mentioned in my previous blogs, I developed interests on computer security and I have bought a book on web security for noobs. Hopefully I finish it in the first 2 weeks then I will come back to tell you whether computer security is still appealing to me 😂

Last but not least, I need to review on my algorithms in order to be prepared for interviews next semester ><

It seems like I won't have enough time to finish all of this unless I upgrade myself to an "vacation-efficient" version. It is always fun to challenge myself so let's try 💪

No comments:

Post a Comment